Becoming a Member or Volunteer of the 100 Black Men of London is a fantastic opportunity to give back to your community, work and collaborate with other like-minded professional passionate and positive Black men and women, and develop invaluable skills and experience.
As a member or volunteer of the 100BMOL you will:
- be able to join the team of any of our many programmes in service of our community, including our Community Mentoring Programme, Black History Challenge, Education through Film, 100 Book Club and others
- benefit from training opportunities in Leadership skills, Project Management, Presentation skills, and Mentoring
- benefit from membership of the London Chamber of Commerce with access to all their services
Your route to becoming a Member of the 100 Black Men of London is:
1) Complete the contact form below and someone from our membership team will contact you within 48 hours to tell you a little more about the 100 and send you an application form.
2) Attend one of our Open Days.
3) Confirm that you want to join and begin your 100 day induction period.
4) Attend at least 2 of our monthly meetings during your 100 day induction.
5) Work with us by joining any of our programmes and any of our committees (like Marketing, fundraising, logistics etc).
6) Be confirmed as a member or volunteer
At this point men becoming members will pay membership dues of £250.
The 100 Black Men of London has served the community since 2001 without taking any government funding. It is primarily through these membership dues that we have been able to maintain our self-sufficiency and independence.
Membership dues can be paid by instalments; and there are exemptions for those on benefits or full time education.
Download our Membership Pack here to learn more about what it means to become a member or volunteer of the 100.
If you are interested in becoming a member, complete the contact form below and we will make contact with you within 48 hours.
CONTACT US HERE